THANKS AND PRAISE
- Give thanks to God for all he is to us and all that He has done for us in Christ.
- Thanks for recent activities over Christmas and for the additional people that looked in on our services, particularly the Nativity Service.
OUR WORLD & NATION
- Coronavirus – that the vaccine rollout will be prompt, but pray for ongoing effect of restrictions, and it’s impact: those who have lost loved ones, those suffering the long term effects of Covid and the impact on the economy of the pandemic, both here and globally.
- Please pray for our land as Brexit is now complete.
- Pray for Walton Parish Nursing, CAP, BOOST, Hope Trust, Basic and other local organisations who practically show God’s love to others.
- Pray for the CTF Steering Group as they make plans for Unity Week and a Lent Course (most likely on Zoom), and look at other activities that may or may not happen later in the year.
- Please pray for the EBA Regional Team. Nick Lear is moving back into church ministry soon, so pray as they seek his replacement. Pray also for churches in the Association who have suffered financial and other difficulties during the pandemic as they make difficult decisions this year.
- Pray for the Port of Felixstowe as it struggles with a glut in containers, a backlog of waiting ships and Brexit regulations.
- Remember those who are recently bereaved, and those who have lost loved ones in the past year or two who will be feeling their loss this time of the year.
- Pray for those who are sick, including those with mental health issues who are finding the recent lockdown and Tier 4 arrangements about meeting others difficult.
- Pray for our other regular activities, Coffee & Chat, and the Monday Zoom Small Group.
- Pray for our C-Kers children, that we may maintain contact with them.
- Please pray for the Leadership Team as they meet Tuesday and for the Church Meeting on 12th.
- Give thanks for the way in which those in the fellowship are keeping in touch with one another, particularly those in activities that have been closed for months.
A printable version of these is below: