READING Hebrews 11:8-12
By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going. 9 By faith he made his home in the promised land like a stranger in a foreign country; he lived in tents, as did Isaac and Jacob, who were heirs with him of the same promise. 10 For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God. 11 And by faith even Sarah, who was past childbearing age, was enabled to bear children because she considered him faithful who had made the promise. 12 And so from this one man, and he as good as dead, came descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as countless as the sand on the seashore.
LET’S GIVE THANKS
– for answered prayer
– appointment of new EBA Regional Minister
– Mark feeling better
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL
– Pray for Paul & Sarah Brown (for those equipped for business, for refugee work through partner church, for their forthcoming home leave)
– Pray for the persecuted church in India (recent rise in persecution there)
– Pray for an end to Covid restrictions
– Pray for those who have lost loved ones to Covid
– Pray for those suffering the effects of Long Covid
LOCAL & MRBC
Those needing prayer.
Two new families to join the church
Pray that ceiling may be sorted
Restart – July 25th other things restarting.
Seek God’s will for immediate future
– Bereavement Support Course
– Restart of activities
– connecting with hard to reach people
– new trustees and volunteers
– for new TPs and Base and Hope Prayer volunteers
Walton Parish Nursing
– restart of activities
Please pray for Father Herbert Fadriquela who was burgled this week and had many valuables taken from home. His family are very shaken up.